The refusal to provide the data will mean the non-provision or the impossibility of accessing the service for which they were requested. You have the right to receive an answer to any question, query or clarification that may arise from this form. In the event that you provide your data through an email message, it will be part of the same file whose purpose will be to manage the request or comment that you make to us, the rest of the points indicated in the previous paragraph being applicable. All your data will be definitively removed from our database for the following reasons: 1st- at your request. 2º- when they are no longer necessary for the purposes that motivated their collection. The parties submit, at their choice, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of the owner of the website.
1.- WEB OWNER.
In compliance with article 10 Law 34/2002 July 11, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, CREACIONES BV, SL, as the owner of www.creacionesbv.com, communicates the identification data:
- Company name: CREACIONES BV, SL
- NIF: B-79830832
- Registered office: Valdemoro
This information regulates conditions of use, limitations of liability and the obligations that users of the website www.creacionesbv.com, assume and undertake to respect.
This website uses "cookie" technology.
Description: Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers ask our browser to write to our hard drive, with information about what we have been visiting through these pages. They have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session to a specified future date, after which they cease to be operational.
he user can freely decide on the implantation or not in his hard disk of the cookies used in www.creacionesbv.com. In this sense, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it on their hard drive. For this we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to know how to change the configuration that you currently use. Even if the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects cookies from www.creacionesbv.com he will be able to navigate through the portal with the only drawback of not being able to enjoy the Portal's functionalities that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the User may delete the www.creacionesbv.com cookies implanted on their hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of their browser.
3.- COOKIES POLICY
What are Cookies and how does the www.creacionesbv.com website use them?
- Ensuring that web pages can function properly
- Store your preferences, such as language or font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have viewed or time.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and her computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the CREACIONES BV, SL websites without preventing access to the CONTENTS. However, the quality of the operation of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the cookie of their browser.
The email-marketing tools of CREACIONES BV, SL use small images that are invisible to users and are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of the services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest to the user.
Because they are important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more agile and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What are the types of cookies that we can use www.creacionesbv.com?
- The session sessions expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore are deleted from our computer when leaving it.
- The permanent ones expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, they have an erasure date and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or in the registry, so that we do not have to constantly enter our password.
On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish between own and third-party cookies.
- Own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, by pressing social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
Browsing through this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
|TYPE||DESCRIPTION||EXAMPLE OF USE|
|Performance||They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the operation of our websites.||Volume settings.
|Geolocation||They are used to store geolocation data to offer more appropriate services and content.||Contents adjusted to the country, city, language ...|
|Analytics||They collect information from your browsing experience anonymously.||Count visitors, most visited content; know if the user is new or repeats; improve navigation and provide better service.|
Some CREACIONES BV, SL services may use connectors with various networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linkedin, etc. By using the social registry, you authorize the social network to store a persistent cookie. This cookie remembers your identification in the service, making access much faster on subsequent visits. This Cookie can be eliminated, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of the CREACIONES BV, SL services from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
How can I configure my Cookies?
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
Below we indicate the links of the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to consult how to manage cookies in your browser.
Internet Explorer™ :
Versión 5 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
V. 6 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
V. 7-8 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
V. 9 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
If you want additional information on how to configure Cookies detailed by provider or manage your preferences, visit the Your Online Choices portal.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
4. CONDITIONS OF USE
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Page are the property of CREACIONES BV, SL or, where appropriate, of third parties who have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs, and without being understood to be assigned to the User, any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on said contents. And it does not understand transferred or its use is authorized, in any case, to the users of the Page unless said rights are obtained in writing from the legitimate owner of the same.