What are Cookies and how does the website use them www.creacionesbv.com?
Cookies are files that the website or application you use installs on your browser or on your device (Smartphone, tablet or connected TV) during your tour of the pages or the application, and serve to store information about your visit. Like most websites, internet web portals are www.creacionesbv.com cookies to:
- Ensuring that web pages can function properly.
- Store your preferences, such as language or font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you've seen or time.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that allow to know personal data. At any time you can access the settings of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of CREACIONES BV, SL without preventing access to the CONTENTS. However, the performance of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or are logged in with their login details will be able to access services customized and adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the Cookie of their browser.
The email-marketing tools of CREACIONES BV, SL use small images invisible to users that are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know whether or not an email has been read, on what date, the IP address from which it has been consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of the services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest to him.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to operate more agilely and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that we show users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What are the types of cookies we may use www.creacionesbv.com?
- Session cookies expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and are therefore deleted from our computer when leaving it.
- Permanents expire when the purpose for which they serve is met or when they are manually deleted, have a deletion date and are normally used in the process of online purchase, customizations or registration, so as not to have to enter our password constantly.
On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and third-party cookies.
- Own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, by pressing social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those set by a domain other than our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
Browsing this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
|TYPE||DESCRIPTION||EXAMPLE OF USE|
|Performance||They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the operation of our websites.||Volume settings.
|Geolocation||They are used to store geolocation data to offer more appropriate services and content.||Contents adjusted to the country, city, language ...|
|Analytics||They collect information from your browsing experience anonymously.||Count visitors, most visited content; know if the user is new or repeats; improve navigation and provide better service.|
Some CREACIONES BV, SL services may use connectors with various networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linkedin, etc. By using the social registry, you authorize the social network to store a persistent cookie. This cookie remembers your identification in the service, making access much faster on subsequent visits. This Cookie can be eliminated, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of the CREACIONES BV, SL services from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
How can I set my Cookies?
In any case we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating your browser settings, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
Below we indicate the links of the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to check how to manage cookies in your browser.
Internet Explorer™ :
Versión 5 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
V. 6 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
V. 7-8 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
V. 9 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
For additional information on how to set detailed cookies by provider or manage your preferences, please visit the Your Online Choices portal.